Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby Emi (Emily)

I woke up at 6:00 a.m on October 24, 2 days after my due date thinking that I had wet the bed. Disappointed that my pregnancy had finally come to that, I was excited to figure out that my water had partially broke. We took off to the hospital with not much contractions happening. Mike and I relaxed a bit, and I took nap for a while. We watched a few episodes of American pickers while sipping on grape juice with hospital ice, and a couple of popsicles, it was great. They finally gave me pitocin because not much was happening. Things started going and then the rest of my water broke. We didn't relize it hadn't broke all the way, and they figured that was why things were going so slow. I had her about 2 hours later with Mike repeating "Its a girl, its a girl". She weighed 8 lbs even and was 22 inches long. We decided on Emily Evelyn, but often call her Emi.
Thanks Everybody for coming to see us, and for all your help.




Madalyn kept this same proud look on her face the whole first visit. They are pretty excited.
There's that look again.
JoAnna Bischoff
I can't believe there are five of us. This is for real, no fooling around.
Grandma Evelyn
Grandpa Evelyn
Hurray for not being pregnant anymore!
Grandma Phillips
One proud daddy!
Aunt Cathrine
Brian and Irene

Grandpa Evelyn



3 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome Baby Emi, I can't wait to meet you! And for you and Lorelei to have grand adventures together!

Kelli said...

Congrats Reb! She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.

Dallin said...

Is this your most current blog or the one with Halloween?
d